Wikr is an IT-Media company. We create and develop projects around the world.
Our mission is to improve people's lives with inspiring, positive and meaningful projects.
What do we do?
We are making history on the global media market, developing online content in 7 different languages. Each month, 100+ million people visit our sites.
We develop health and fitness mobile apps to help women from all over the world take care of themselves physically and emotionally, especially when they're planning to start a family or make other major changes in their lives.
What are we proud of?
Over the last 2 years Wikr’s audience has increased by more than 20 times. We were empowered to do it thanks to the hard work of our best in the industry team of specialists. We are proud of the fact that being located in Ukraine, we are successfully building a global IT-Media product company.
Who is on our team?
We currently have more than 200 specialists in seven different countries. They include developers, analysts, editors, video editors and others. The main distinguishing feature of Wikr specialists is their desire to constantly grow, develop and learn new things.
Why do people like to work at Wikr?
● We work on creating and developing our own projects. There is no outsourcing.
● The company values the initiative of its workers and their ability to work independently.
● The ideas and suggestions of everyone are heard, and good ideas are quickly implemented and tested out.
● Clearly stated goals and priorities help workers focused on important tasks and organize their work properly.
● Weekly meetings with managers give employees an opportunity to get feedback on their work and understand how to achieve the best results.
The development team creates unique products – mobile applications and tools to optimize the company's business processes. They include a system for detecting trending content, software for managing video production, and other important internal developments. We work with HighLoad. Our mobile health and fitness apps include a period tracker for women to track their physical and emotional health.
We use PHP7, Python, Symfony4, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS (Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, SQS, etc), Docker, Kubernetes. The company has successfully implemented CI on all projects.
iOS: Swift, MVC, MVVM, VIPER, Dependency Injection, UIKit, Autolayout, REST API, Alamofire, In-App Purchases, Local and Remote notifications, Grand Central Dispatch, NSOperations, Core Data, Realm, Firebase, Fabric.
Android: Kotlin, MVVM, Android Architecture Components, Dependency Injection, REST API, Push Notifications, Crashlytics, Offline mode.
Wikr is a data driven company. The analytics department uses different tools.
● API — Facebook social graph, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica
● Internal database — MariaDB
● Amazon AWS (EC2+S3+Redshift)
● Python (scikit learn, numpy, scipy, pandas)
What we offer:
● Comfortable working conditions: an office with all the modern conveniences (including free lunch & snacks, game rooms and many other amenities)
● Professional growth: internal trainings and seminars, access to educational materials, paid training and courses outside the company
● Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
● Health insurance
● Corporate and team-building events, where we celebrate the successes and achievements of our teams and the company