We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list. We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE.
We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Last year student or graduate; expected degree in finance/economics etc.
- Experience in similar areas is an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of English as well as Ukrainian: both written and verbal
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
- Ambitious and career-minded