Our client, a large fashon retailer, is looking for the Marketing Director, located in Kiev/Odessa.
- Managing marketing activities of the company
- Managing creative marketing communications of the retailer
- Developing and implementing marketing plans, revenue forecasts, product planning, objectives and strategies to maximize product sales and profitability;
- Ensuring smooth cross-functional communication internally, especially with the sales function, working closely with the executive management team to drive the marketing plans to support sales and overall business objectives;
- Developing strong consultative relationships with all departments and external vendors to move the company forward;
- Managing the marketing department team, including optimization, hiring and training.
- University degree
- 5+ years marketing experience as Marketing Director, Group Brand Manager or Trade Marketing Manager with large local or international companies
- Experience in support of brand/product launches with marketing activities
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business channel and market development, market research and planning, brand segmentation
- Strong personal credibility & technical experience, incl. all major elements of the marketing mix (ATL, pricing, BTL activation etc)
- Team player
- Energetic and persuasive communicator
- Language fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English (highly desirable)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WE GUARANTEE CONFIDENTIALITY TO ALL APPLICATIONS.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs.