Our Client, Multinational FMCG Company, is looking for a Business Development Manager (Professional)
Develop and execute short, middle and long term marketing strategies for Company Professional (NP) categories to generate profitable growth according to Company model, based on customer and consumer insight as well as deep understanding of competition offer in Ukraine, in accordance with values and mission of the Company.
- Higher Education in Economics.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing or Trade Marketing.
- Experience in People Management.
- Experience of launching new profitable products on the market, work experience with innovations.
- Ukrainian, English – Fluent.
- Developed communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the structure of the profits and losses reports, participation experience in the strategic financial planning, control and reporting of budget brand spending.
- Experience of thorough market research and competitors’ strategy analysis; ability to manage the elements of the Marketing Mix for brand building and achieving its strategic goals / implementation of the strategies.
- Lead, develop and execute category strategy to profitably grow NP sales in line with the business strategy;
- Develop and execute, based on global strategies, local marketing-mix tactics in order to reach yearly category and brand objectives;
- Prepare, propose, present and agree input of categories and validate according to given deadlines with Country Business Manager;
- Leverage categories knowledge across the organization to increase quality of insights in Company Professional through establishing Out Of Home (OOH) best practices for research methods, providing training and leading workshops for NP teams;
- Collect data about OOH consumers, customers, competition and present analysis on quarterly base;
- Develop tools and processes related to Market Intelligence: leverage 5C approach / Insight; 60/40+, NPPT, Brand building the Company Way for NP, Simplified cupping, Consumer buying behaviour, Strategic Insight development;
- Establish for NP category successful Lead Generation programs to fuel sales growth;
- Initiate, develop and execute category development initiatives (development of the new products and promotions), based on NPDI methodology to ensure category growth based on Zone targets;
- Develop and execute innovation and renovation strategy together with regional team and SBU;
- Propose, agree and execute through Marketing team merchandising standards for beverage categories by BTL tools and promo activities initiatives according to the brand/category plan.
- Drive growth of categories by lead generation approach for Field Sales Force and KA’s based on Sales Funnel;
- Build with KA team yearly plan of customers development for key clients to accelerate growth for Category opportunities;
- Lead and develop Marketing Team to ensure employee’s engagement and deliver marketing objectives;
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration+ social package + car + %