International AI and Robotics company is looking for driven and successful SMM to join our team in Kiev.
We are looking for a talented Social Media manager to administer our social media accounts.
SMM is going to be responsible for creating original text and video content, manage posts and respond to followers. Aitheon expects you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Writen/spoken English — fluent.
- Experience in launching PR campaigns;
- Experience in working for IT/ tech companies / startups;
- Related experience in copywriting, content management, editing (in English) for media and marketing materials;
- Knowledge of social media technologies in an enterprise environment such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, and Linkedin
- Knowledge of social media analytical measurement and reporting tools (SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics, online marketing channels)
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) everyone inside and outside company would be proud of.
- Ambitiousness and desire to constantly develop and improve professional skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Proactive and self-motivated (attention to details and deadlines).
- Be a passionate for robotics, IT, AI, technical design and have a desire to promote a products that are literally change the world.
- Great interest in technological innovations.
- Experience in developing effective organic and paid social media campaigns
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Adobe, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) at a high level of proficiency.
- Create a strategy to grow audiences across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and other sources.
- Running of company’s corporate accounts in social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin).
- Manage all social activities, plan, create, and execute the release of external and internal messaging.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news). Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Manage the company websites by updating the written content and uploading new product information.
- Regular posts and updates to the social network accounts.
- Working with publications, research media coverage and industry trends; extensive media outreach.
- Gathers, edits and creates video/photographic/audio/graphic content.
- Analyze web metrics, experience and maximize conversions and revenue.
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, develop and execute social media plans, strategies.
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaboration with designers and web developers; writing the content for Aitheon web site — web pages and blog posts in collaboration with the sales team and CEO.
- Highly competitive salary
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth
- Work in the friendly professional team.