We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our Opsworks Inc. team. You will be responsible for creating, editing, improving, and managing the content to achieve our company business goals.The ideal candidate has to possess the content management experience in the next business areas: DevOps integration, Cloud consultancy, System Administration, Network engineering, Microservices.
As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You should be as well an expert in content optimization based on SEO requirements, Marketing strategy guidelines, and possess the experience in the anchor texts, links management.
Ultimately, you have to oversee all content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
- Develop together with the support of the Marketing & Sales functions content strategy aligned with Opsworks Inc. business goals;
- Collaborate with the marketing manager and designers to plan and develop site content, style, and layout;
- Edit, proofread and improve tech writers’ content;
- Ensure brand consistency of created content;
- Optimize content according to SEO requirements;
- Use internal analytics to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics;
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic;
- Develop an editorial calendar;
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g., copyright and data protection);
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager;
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress;
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing;
- Basic understanding of web traffic metrics;
- Familiarity with social media;
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Attention to details;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- BSc degree in Journalism, PR or relevant field.
- Part-time remote job;
- Challenging tasks;
- A friendly team who inspire and support you;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
We are a small but very diverse team.
We are not looking to expand or hire aggressively as we prefer to give new employees the time to become an organic part of our team.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!