Employer Brand & Internal Communications Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are smart and friendly HR Team with absolutely love to black humor and very adequate HRD
We believe in the power of information and in the fact that communication and employee engagement are the key to Company success.
So, if you believe the same, please, join our Team!
You will be involved in:
- Development and communication an external employer brand in order to attract top talents;
- Development of creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company’s website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media;
- Work with expanding the Company’s online presence on different employment sites;
- Creation and execution of internal communication plans that promote an exciting and engaging employee experience for everyone;
- Management of company’s internal and external communication through different channels;
- Collaboration with different IT-communities;
- Work out analytical papers and presentations as well as preparation of information material for the company’s speakers at in-company and external events;
- Constant loyalty and engagement surveys and other feedback activities;
- Event management: Sponsorships, partnerships, Company’s external & internal events and any other activities the Company supports;
Planning & controlling the amount of branded merchandise and preparation of corporate presents for different holidays.
We are interested in:
- Proven experience in Internal Communications / Employer branding / PR and Engagement in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven experience in corporate events management;
- Extensive knowledge of social media;
- Creative thinking;
- Good project management skills;
- Good copywriting skills;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in IT industry;
- Previous experience in HR or Recruiter role;
You’re ideal candidate if you are:
- Love event management and enjoy build communications within different channels on different levels;
- Great team player;
- Self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode;
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills; Positive person with great sense of humor;
- Always demonstrate can-do attitude.
Being a member of BETLAB team means:
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Knowledge sharing atmosphere (and you have a chance to be a speaker in our internal meetups :));
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Free English classes;
- Medical insurance/ sports compensation;
- Relocation bonus;
- Individual annual training budget with opportunity to visit paid conferences, trainings, workshops etc;
- Corporate library and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Safari online;
- Lunches delivery to the office;
- Unlimited good mood and support!