KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Manager, Management Consulting, Public Sector.
Manager will be leading KPMG engagement team to deliver high impact results to the client in public sector assignments. Manager will also be actively involved in developing junior team members and managing client relationships in a given project.
- Project manager on complex consulting assignments (mostly, but not limited to public sector) e.g.: strategy and target operating model development, operational design, business process modeling etc.
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success;
- Delivering presentations to the client;
- Driving the development of deliverables and providing assistance to team members;
- Being actively involved in business development activity;
- Initiating new services and product development to clients;
- Planning and staffing engagements;
- Coaching and supervising junior team members.
- Degree from a leading university, strong academic record;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a strategic advisory, Big4 firm, international financial institution, or large corporation in project management role;
- Proven successful track record;
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving;
- Preferable international experience;
- Experience in working with public sector is a plus;
- Fluent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines;
- Effective team player, strong interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments.
The role enables to:
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments and projects;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture, work with professional team;
- Opportunity to professionally develop through participation in different types of technical and soft skill trainings;
- Opportunity to work and grow in a people driven organization.