- Review and analyze clients sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised;
- Prepare detailed SEO audits, traffic growth strategies, results forecasts, and reports;
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines;
- Write effective headlines and tech tasks for the blog posts;
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites;
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance;
- Create effective link building plans and implement them accordingly;
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking;
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns;
- Constant tracking of the latest updates in search engines to enhance SEO strategies for Clients.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is a MUST;
- Experience in running SEO campaigns in English-speaking regions;
- 3+ years of experience with Google, Yandex and Bing's (optional) services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools;
- Experience with Google's Keyword Planner, AhRefs, SimilarWeb and keyword suggestions tools;
- A functional understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS;
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO aspects
- Proven success in link building;
- The ability to deploy an effective long-term search strategy;
- A deep understanding of mobile, UX, content marketing and PPC and how it relates to SEO;
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO;
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations;
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
You will perfectly fit our team if:
- You are a tech-savvy geek;
- You can easily find, analyze and structure any information needed for clients;
- Web-analytics is your passion;
- You are hardworking and responsible;
- You constantly update yourself via self-education and self-development;
- You can productively cooperate with other team members.
Who we are:
42DM is a digital marketing agency. We promote tech companies all over the globe. USA, Israel, Singapore, Germany, UK, and many other developed markets, are waiting for your talent. Send us your CV, pass the interview, join our creative team, and we'll conquer the universe together!
Want to join 42DM? Share your CV, please!