Expert in Securities
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deloitte in Ukraine is currently searching for a Expert in Securities for IFI-financed project Ukraine Deposit Guarantee Fund: assistance in debt restructuring and compliance with EU secondary Law.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
- BA/MA degree in economics/finance or a related field;
- at least 5 years of financial sector experience;
- experience in operations with securities, in particular promissory notes;
- knowledge of Ukrainian and international (e.g. the UN Convention) legal frameworks for securities regulation;
- experience in drafting policies and procedures on securities operations is desirable;
- fluency in English and Ukrainian;
- availability during 100 working days of the project duration.
Overview of Deloitte
- Deloitte is a globally recognized professional services organization with a business practice devoted to promoting economic development and poverty reduction in emerging markets. For more than 25 years, Deloitte’s Emerging Markets practice has worked with governments, donor agencies, NGOs and private firms in over 60 countries to build the institutions, legal framework, and policies required for effective public and private sector growth.