Revenue Manager Strategy
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We invite talented professionals to the Revenue Manager Strategy role.
RM Strategy Direction & Projects
- Draw up holistic plans on Net Revenue across all key Revenue Management (RM) levers (New Product Developments, pricing, promo discounts) & mix, to provide input to targets/plans/forecasts in long - and short terms.
- Lead change projects that improve net revenue realization for the Category ensuring trade-spend management systems are effective, fit for purpose & implemented.
- Lead pack price strategy development and ensure implementation of recommendations.
- Lead promo spend efficiency improvement process.
- Promo guiderails alignment & communication (including selling stories for sales teams development).
- Partner with RM governance to highlight trade promotional spend issues/trends to sales managers and recommend remedial actions to overcome near-term issues that reduce effectiveness of Trade Promo spend.
Discounts & Allowances Effectiveness
- Develop strategic direction to ensure optimal use of D&A investment (allocation of budgets & creation of spend guidelines) - align with commercial teams.
- Partner with RM governance to highlight mix issues/trends to GMs / Sales management, recommend remedial actions to overcome near-term issues that reduce Net Revenue and setting up execution standards.
- Higher Education - obligatory;
- Advanced English language skills;
- 5+ years working experience in Finance or Sales;
- Experience of working in Pricing or Revenue Management - desirable;
- CIMA, ACCA or similar qualification- desirable;
- Strategic thinking skills - ability to review complex data, pulling out key insights & translating into high level story-lines & concise practical plans for execution;
- Self starter - able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment;
- Influencing skills - demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda at a senior level.
Please, send your resume and join the PepsiCo team!