Office Centers’ General Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our Client, a development company operating its property in Kyiv and Kyiv Region, is looking for a General Manager for its office centers (more than 150 000 sq. m.) to be put into operation within the next two years.
- At least 5 years of experience of managing office centers on a large scale is a must!
- Strong understanding of commercial real estate market
- Skilled negotiator with deep understanding of real estate economics and pricing factors
- Strong people management, project management and organization skills
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, including good English verbal and writing skills
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Develop and execute long term strategy for the real estate, ensuring all the office premises are comfortable, safe, productive, operationally best in class
- Manage projects and contracts of onsite third parties or contractors responsible for Sanitation, Electrical, Vending, Health, Security, and Utilities
- Successful lease negotiations, securing advantageous deal terms and timely deal conversion
- Create budget plans with Finance to estimate future spending. Assist in annual forecasting as well as scoping of special projects