Head of operations
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Reporting to Dean and Honorary President
Head of operations (HO) is responsible for the oversight of all KSE programs.
In this capacity you will:
- Develop KSE Study Support policy, which clearly identifies the arrangements for tutoring, progress review, academic feedback and learning support for students.
- Manage the team.
- Conduct admissions & communication in relation to the admission of students.
- Provide on-going management of long, mid and short term KSE programs:
- preparation of study plan and calendar for each program 6m in advance
- on-going contact and schedule with faculty, full support for faculty
- arrangement and preparation of classrooms, teaching materials etc.
- ensuring of exams, tests, and marks done on time and with proper quality
- Ensure effective communication with students, particularly before they begin their studies and at the beginning of the year, to ensure they are aware of KSE support mechanisms, university services and practical arrangements for tutorials, progress reviews, and feedback.
- Arrange training and briefing events for KSE staff regarding tutoring, progress reviews and academic feedback relating.
- Oversee the induction process for new students and continuing students to ensure a smooth transition.
- Liaise with all KSE departments including but not limited to content departments, placement office, development office etc., to ensure effective partnership working between KSE departments.
- Provide advice for departments and faculty relating to particularly difficult student cases.
- Ensure the communication channel between the academic curriculum structure and the study support mechanisms is effective - so that faculty are familiar with the requirements of the programs, assessment arrangements etc.
- Establish effective mechanisms for ensuring quality for the study support arrangements in KSE.
- Supervise facility management of KSE premises & procurement.
- Ensure event management and campus project development.
- Bachelor\Master degree
- Experience 2+ years
- Experience in operations management
- Experience in managing teams of 5+ individuals
- Analytical thinking
- Commitment to results, mental flexibility, and consistency
- Good managerial qualities
Please send a cover letter and resume with ”Head of Operations” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.