For international IT product company we are searching for senior candidates.
Job location: Kyiv, Podol area
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Technical Product Manager to help drive the tactical execution efforts for Engine and Designer Tools. The Engine & Designer Tools teams are focused on enhancing our core Analytics processing engine as well as re-factoring and modernizing our Designer Tools that define work for the engine. This role, as part of the Product Management organization, will focus on translating the business value of product initiatives into functional features and will work day-to-day with the Engine & Designer Tools development teams to deliver business value, as well as guiding others on how development initiatives fit into the holistic product vision.
- Work with development teams to organize and manage large scope projects from initial design concept phase through life cycle of products.
- Understand and help to communicate the business value of product initiatives; collaborate with Product Managers to kick off initiatives with development teams and facilitate the process to break those initiatives into feature and user story-level requirements.
- Collaborate with development team leaders to drive the planning process.
- Ensure development efforts will meet the business requirements and timelines of the project, with a focus on quality and timely delivery of scheduled features; decision-maker for user-facing functionality.
- Participate in development team ceremonies including stand ups, story refinements and team retrospectives, to align the team towards a successful delivery cycle.
- Responsible for feature and user story acceptance on one or more development teams, where features or stories have customer-facing value.
- Primary point of contact for inward-facing stakeholders (i.e. development, QA, UX, technical writing and all supporting teams) regarding the value of development initiatives and relationship to product vision.
- Collaborates with Product Managers to understand Engine & Designer Tools goals and help prioritize initiatives supporting those goals.
- Responsible for maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and communicating priorities to the Product Development Team.
- Help to identify, manage and communicate initiative and feature risks and dependencies across multiple teams.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to review and respond to feedback via the Corporate Beta Program.
- Collaborate with QA and Customer Support teams to prioritize resolution of customer issues related to Engine & Designer Tools functionality.
- Approves QA test plans for customer-facing requirements.
- Manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while meeting and maintaining reasonable timelines.
- Monitors and manages successful delivery of features defined in the product roadmap with respective teams throughout the development life cycle; works to identify risks and remove impediments; discovers opportunities for improvement and keeps senior management and others informed.
- 3+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exciting software products.
- Detail oriented with critical thinking skills
- Ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills; problem solving skills; strategic thinking and business acumen with ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams.
Pls. apply with your resume.
Let's discuss this job opportunity asap.