Senior Director / Head of Marketing CIS&SEE
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- To lead, prioritize and coordinate the Marketing function across the sub-region. This includes all resources, plans, programs and initiatives, working closely with the Group Country Manager, Business Development Team and central Marketing and Products teams. Lead the input into the sub-regional business strategy and develop the marketing plan and related budget requirements, being accountable for its implementation and ongoing revision in consultation with other Marketing stakeholders.
- Build and implement best in class Marketing solutions on behalf of Visa and oversee all the ongoing Marketing activities (Marketing Communications, Brand, Sponsorship and key budget requirements) across the 17 markets in the region. In addition, they will define and deliver a suite of Marketing solutions to, for and with our Clients and provide such value added service through value-in-kind as an incremental asset and within developed marketing strategy.
- The role will cover all aspects of both B2C as well as B2B marketing and will play an important role in delivering new revenue streams for Visa through its marketing solutions. The role will also build a sales culture in the team as marketing services are proactively sold to partners as value-added services and in so doing create stickiness to the Visa brand.
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
Develop country level marketing strategies and plans that address the key market opportunities or needs
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement strategic marketing plans designed to meet both Visa and client market requirements within CISSEE countries cluster (17 markets).
- Manage the allocated budget for the countries cluster and ensure all marketing activities are performed against pre-defined parameters.
- Proactively sell Visa marketing services to all partners (not limited to banks) across all channels in order to deepen Visa’s relationship with its partners.
- Work in close collaboration with the Product and Solutions teams to drive the value proposition across the Visa portfolio by connecting consumers to the loyalty platforms and benefits on their cards. These platforms and benefits may be sourced by either Visa, our partners or a combination of both
- Assist with the identification and analysis of payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behavior and evaluate their value and viability within the marketing plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction and for the enhancement of the marketing programs.
- Continually monitor existing and potential competitor marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Feedback and update all staff as appropriate and recommend strategies and solutions
- Establish strong partnerships with internal teams to assist in the delivery of campaigns within the countries cluster, which will add value to the Visa cardholder offerings and create profitable business opportunities.
- Develop programs that significantly enhance Visa presence in Social/Digital
- Establish strong working relationship with CISSEE Head of Corporate Relations to ensure integration of marketing and communications activities.
Implement all through the line marketing activities in the region
- Manage the overall implementation of the marketing campaigns in support of both the countries cluster and the CEMEA marketing plan in order to achieve objectives.
- Build relationships and work closely with key decision makers across Visa partners and proactively promote value-added marketing services to drive Visa’s portfolio growth
- Identify local strategic partnerships and drive Visa’s global sponsorship portfolio as a means of driving brand preference and delivering value through these assets for our partners and their customers. These assets should be delivered, where feasible, through MIK to deepen Visa’s relationship as a trusted partner
- Contribute to the identification of new market opportunities that will increase services to Banks, merchants and cardholders and increase the value of the Visa brand.
- Actively support the global brand strategy by ensuring all campaigns comply with the brand strategy and visual and verbal guidelines
- Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a campaign including agencies, suppliers, merchants and member banks and others as appropriate
- Ensure all Global marketing policies and procedures are adhered to and identify areas where these policies and procedures need local adaptation.
- Share best practice and successful programmes with Banks and other Visa Regional offices.
- Negotiate and secure contracts with all external suppliers for potential marketing services and cardholder offers and programmes.
- Act as the Visa brand guardian and ensure all communications comply with regional brand policies, regulations and guidelines
Manage all marketing agency relationships
- Manage the relationship with the creative, media and digital agencies and third party suppliers, and manage their activities effectively ensuring efficient delivery of agreed plans
- Analyze and expand the network of marketing agencies and third parties in connection with MIK approach to marketing platform establishment
- Ensure the agencies are fulfilling their contractual obligations at local level
- Responsible for briefing the creative, digital and media agencies on all campaigns ensuring to safeguard the Visa brand and its values as well as member bank reputation
Design and delivery of Clients Marketing Solutions
- Lead the development of and source out off-the-shelf Marketing solutions that can be delivered to Clients as value-in-kind as an incremental asset for partners.
- Partner with Country Managers and Business Development teams to identify and deliver Marketing-In-Kind opportunities for traditional and non-traditional clients.
- Efficiently manage MIK budgets and be responsible to deliver against the agreed targets.
- Provide professional marketing advice and consultancy to member banks on a planned, ad hoc, and spontaneous basis covering both strategic and tactical marketing activity aspects.
- Co-ordinate periodic strategic marketing forums within countries cluster.
Localization of global campaign activity
- Adapt campaigns from other geographies to address local market opportunities or needs, ensure relevance and to be effective within specific markets.
- Support the activation of global sponsorship initiatives across the countries cluster
- Initiate and develop local sponsorship activation campaigns that address key market opportunities or needs
- Coordinate the management of all sponsorship hospitality packages at market level
Manage the CISSEE Marketing Team and budget
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic management and creative thinking
- Superior negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
- Client relationship and management skills
- Strong sales skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - Development and preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to work with little management oversight
- Analytical in thought processes
Required Experience (education, skills - professional/technical/business):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation
- 10-15 years work experience in a blue chip retail or service sector organisation. Financial services experience would be advantageous
- Significant experience in marketing with a strong bias towards delivering successful domestic and international marketing programmes.
- Demonstrated track record in the development and implementation of integrated campaigns as well as marketing consultancy and agency management
- Experience in communications strategy and planning across an international territory
- Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels with all stakeholders
- Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and proven ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Must have worked in an international environment, familiarity with culture and values is of paramount importance, a working knowledge of the territory would be advantageous
- Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a decentralised marketing function and a multi-functional office team
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment
- Must be self-confident and able to think on their feet
- Strong personal motivation and commitment
- Must have the ability to travel up to 40% of the time.