Acumen International is a global provider of Global Employment Outsourcing / Global Employer of Record / International PEO services. We seek highly motivated leaders who have the ability to contribute to the Company’s development and achieve results. We enjoy a culture where the prevailing attitude is positive and employees are always striving to exceed expectations.
Responsible for creating, expanding, and managing sales initiatives, programs, and processes to increase new and expand existing sales of Acumen International services and products.
- lead operations and strategic direction with full responsibility for bottom-line factors
- general management of internal team
- reporting to the owners of the company
- providing leadership to the managers of sales, marketing and customer service departments
- personnel recruitment
- supervising and overseeing all commercial matters
- executing marketing and sales objectives
- ensuring that all deals meet required revenue and margin expectations
- perform monthly evaluation of company results
- business development in the new markets
- negotiate and approve contracts with clients and suppliers
- Contribute to marketing lead-generation activities and marketing & sales funnels creation
- Oversee of new and existing channel partnerships and local partners’ network.
- Identify and develop new sources for sales opportunities, including channel partnerships.
Key Skills required:
- Extensive experience in management of the service company- HR/staffing/recruitment/leasing is a plus.
- Ability to plan and manage at both a strategic and operational level.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners to develop lasting and productive relationships.
- Excellent problem resolution, escalation mitigation, customer service and consultative service sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Work requires professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple complex and demanding projects and meet deadlines
- Proven presentation, independent leadership/business impactful decision making, and business acumen skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to participate and facilitate group meetings.
- Requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong CRM knowledge.
- Strong in figures. Attention to details.
- Fluent English is a must as its company’s working language.
- Excellent compensation package – fixed salary + bonuses.
- Office in the centre of Kyiv near metro station Druzhby Narodov
- Excellent opportunity to pursue international career in a global company
- Fantastic team.