Marketing Specialist (Tax&Legal Department)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deloitte is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join Tax and Legal department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
- Serve as a trusted marketing advisory and work with department leadership to lead and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning
- Execute go to market campaigns to support market expansion of key T&L products, maximize T&L brand visibility through thought leadership.
- Maintain and update marketing lists and initiatives within CRM as required
- Manage and co-creation of marketing and advertising solutions with vendors
- Ensure regular media placement of content and organize the events planning process
- Manage major marketing initiatives, including multifaceted campaigns and eminence-building programs, which requires collaboration with the broader Marketing team
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including industries, account development, public relations and others, to deliver seamless service to internal clients
- Bachelor's or Master's degree required, with a focus in marketing, communications, business development, program planning and execution, or similar
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of prior relevant experience, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business marketing and communications environment
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization and across channels.
- Ukrainian, Russian and English language proficiency, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in using office applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Outlook
- Social media experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
- Competitive market level salary, subject to annual increase according to your performance and professional growth (the salary increase date is fixed within the Firm)
- Career growth
- Health insurance
- Personal and professional development programs
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Annual summer training, taken place outside Deloitte premises
- Friendly and energetic environment as well as significant support from colleagues.
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.