Intern, Financial Sector Consulting
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 153 countries, 207,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
Financial Risk Management Group is providing consulting services in the areas of financial risk modeling, development of risk-management systems and strategies as well as valuation of financial instruments for our clients, mainly, in financial sector.
This is entry position in Financial Risk Management team, part of KPMG's Advisory practice. You will be a member of FRM project teams at the client.
- Support the project leaders in the operative project work (e.g., running analysis on data, developing of Excel models, writing of single slides, interview with member of clients' project team, documentation)
- Review and development of the client's risk management system
- Basel capital adequacy framework planning and implementation
- Capital allocation methodology review and implementation
- Assessment and Development of quantitative financial risk assessment methodologies (market risk, credit risk, operational risk, liquidity risk etc.)
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Finance with majors in Finance, Banking or any courses with risk management focus (e.g., courses in derivatives, credit risk, fixed income)
- Ideally, 4.5+ average grade
- At least one internship in banking
- Good skills in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian/Russian (written and verbal)
- Readiness for traveling (if necessary, dependent on project needs)
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to structure problems
- Strong communication and social skills
- High motivation and team player and certain creativity
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance and corporate events;
- Active participation of every specialist in the development of real business projects, regardless of position and professional experience;
- Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences).