Senior Brand Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
On behalf of our client, one of the leading international FMCG productions Company, we are looking for successful candidate to fill the position of Senior Brand Manager Ukraine and Moldova market.
- Develop and adapt promotional materials and creative ATL and BTL assets and lead relationship with creative agencies.
- Develop and implement connections plans for the brands.
- Drive consumer understanding and insight to strengthen brand communication.
- Monitor business performance and external environment with appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required.
- Ensure all marketing activities are evaluated against originally planned measurable objectives.
- Develop and implement commercial innovation and new product launches, as part of brand strategies.
- Adapt the global category vision and drivers with local consumer/shopper/customer insight to deliver a strong category and brand growth vision.
- Effective leadership and project management and participation in cross-functional project teamwork.
-Cooperation with local commercial and cross-functional teams to ensure effective implementation of brand plans, including accuracy in sales forecasts.
- Higher education / University degree in marketing, management, economy, business administration.
- At least 5 years of independent brand management experience in marketing with proven track record in leading FMCG companies
- Experience in brand marketing, developing brand strategies and activation plans
- Good presentation and communication skill.
- Good enough verbal and written communication skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Advanced computer literacy, fluent at MS Office.