з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Global Message Services (GMS) is a global messaging company with over 13 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of the messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. GMS is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client's needs.
Due to the global development of our company, we are looking for a Brand Manager for our Office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Development of positioning for existing and new company’s services;
- Promotion of the GMS brand and its services (global & local) to increase the brand awareness and sales boosting. Development of promotion plan for GMS brand and its services:
- Development of Marketing Collaterals (e.g. presentations for sales team, brochures, white papers, case studies, testimonials etc).;
- Website related tasks: structure (including new pages), content update (with support of DCU*);
- Digital activities (in cooperation with DCU): key services to promote online (Ads) with clear brief for digital team;
- Working with content (in cooperation with DCU): key services to promote, news to share, content plan and monthly calendar development;
- Competitor’s analyses. Monthly reports creation;
- Events (in cooperation with event manager):
- External events. Proactive participation in events` calendar development. Communication support for each event.
- GMS owned events. Idea & brief creation, supervision of execution by event manager.
- Design related tasks (with designer’s support);
- Photo and video production.
- Researches (on demand): customized researches for GMS, market researches, demand for services etc., working with research companies. Market researches monitoring and purchase;
- Industry associations. Relationships development, searching of opportunities for GMS business development.
*DCU – Digital & Content Unit of Marketing Department.
- University degree in marketing / PR;
- 4+ years of experience in marketing and communications;
- Experience in cooperation with photographers, videographs, designers, etc.
- Experience in events organization and texts writing will be a strong plus;
- Experience in production of marketing materials (souvenirs, brochures, marketing materials in electronic form, etc.);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- PC advanced user;
- Strategic thinking, presentation and negotiation skills, ability to work in multitasking environment.
- International dynamic environment;
- Global Projects & challenging tasks;
- Attractive remuneration package.
Choosing GMS, you choose progress!