Head of Brand Marketing and Retention
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Quest Marketing deliver outstanding website design and digital marketing services globally in the online world across creative, sales and technology, design and support. Today we are 200+ employees and have offices in Ukraine, Serbia & Israel.
The Head of Brand Marketing and Retention will be responsible for: the development and implementation of the Retention strategy including customer lifecycle program, along with building and maintaining effective marketing tools, for the purpose of increasing LTV whilst optimizing Retention reduce Churn;
The key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Analyze the performance of all brand marketing activity to identify and promote best practice.
- Design value generating and protecting campaigns and propositions to drive value from the customer base.
- The creation and implementation of an optimized daily/weekly/monthly campaign programs and events calendars, tailoring communication to different customer segments.
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behavior, usage and spend.
- Being data driven, ensure the efficient coverage of the customer base and maximize all opportunities.
- Building up each stage of the customer journey with appropriate marketing/account management or service touchpoints.
- Developing and managing the Retention Strategy to optimize Key Performance Indicators including customer lifetime values, retention/churn levels and average revenue per customer.
- Improve the customer experience by identifying change to contact strategy, processes and system improvements. Suggesting and providing appropriate personalized communication to maximize customer spend.
- Lead the development and training of the Retention team to successfully support customers through their customer journey.
- Working with the design, development and other teams to ensure execution excellence and that the website/email templates, and customer engagement strategies meets the needs of existing and new customers.
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project and keep updated with latest current trends and guidelines;
- Oversee launch of new brands within the operation.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least five years of proven experience with customer lifecycle programme across multi – brands/products/regions essential.
- Solid experience with CRM tools and customer segmentation essential
- advanced knowledge of the Office Suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of online gaming industry or e-commerce industry
- Strong social media skills related to strategy and execution
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
- Strong computer skills including an advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Previous people management experience required
- Ability to multi-task, being proactive, efficient and independent
- Strong project management skills, being result oriented, team-focused and customer-focused
- Official employment;
- Friendly and fun environment that will allow you to be your best creative self;
- Supportive team with a great sense of humor;
- Team-building activities and parties throughout the year;
- Competitive salary and regular bonuses;
- Interesting tasks, professional and career growth;
- 24 calendar days of a paid vacation per year;
- Coffee, tea, milk, fruits, and snacks at the office (as much as you want, we won't judge);
- Cozy office and super convenient location in the heart of Kyiv (that architecture of Podil is so inspirational, but more importantly, there are soooo many cafes and bars there);
Join us and you will get an opportunity to create awesome products, cooperate with different departments and develop yourself!
Please, send us your CV with salary expectations.