Admissions officer / Registrar
от 16 000 до 20 000 грн. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Pechersk School International in Kyiv is looking for Admissions officer / Registrar.
The Admissions Officer / Registrar is responsible for enrolment numbers, student’s records and class lists. Registrar also helps to manage a huge amount of information and often staff. A high level of technological proficiency is often required for this position, and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field such as accounting or social work is typically a prerequisite for employment.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Master degree.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a registrar or admission officer.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experienced Computer user (Excel, Word, 1С, Power Point, Google Drive).
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Ukrainian, Russian
- Communication, presentation, organisational, and planning skills.
- A flexible mind with structured and analytical thinking
- Proactiveness, reliability and accountability
- Friendliness and ability to work on a team
- Ability to work independently
- Neat appearance
Registrar and Admissions officer:
- Meets with prospective and new parents to provide information on the enrolment process. Arranges and guides school tours
- Makes sure all enrolment data in Veracross system is full and correct
- Runs enrolments different queries through Veracross
- Runs re-enrolment process and compiles class lists for new school year
- Runs regular enquiries reports
- Compiles enrolment statistical information for internal and external records
- Connects prospective parents with the PSI Parent Ambassadors, PTA
- Promotes student enrolment at PSI through communication with embassies and the expat community in Kyiv
Student Registration & Enrolment
- Responds to enquiries from potential parents, including providing information about the school programme and IB curriculum, maintaining contact with them and giving them a tour of the school, as required
- Regularly Updates Enquiries table — list all international enquiries throughout the year
- Collects through Veracross all necessary documents for student registration. Requests missing information from potential families
- Transfer a potential student/applicant to an enrolled-student status in May through Veracross
- Adds/updates all student record information in the school database recording system
- Produces statistical reports from the database
- Informs administrators and homeroom teachers of a new student’s enrolment min 3 days prior their arrival
- Provides Admissions test (for Secondary) internally or externally for all the new children joining the school
- Provides copies of school reports and transcripts to parents, teachers and other schools as required
- Assists the Director, Secondary and Primary Principals with translations and communication with the Ukrainian community, as required
- Liaises with the PTA & Room Parents
- Replaces the receptionist when needed
PSI offer interesting job in international environment with official employment.
Please, Send your CVs in english with covering letter till 10th of May 2019.