Senior consultant in department of accounting and tax compliance services
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
We are looking for Independent Accountant with complex knowledge of all bookkeeping process and 4 years of accounting experience, preferred in companies with international transactions knowledge, skills and experience
• At least 4 years of experience in accountancy and taxation with a reputable international and/or local company (1-2 years of which as chief accountant/ senior accountant), working experience in accounting outsourcing firms will be considered as a significant advantage)
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (CAP/CIMA/ACCA certificates or study in process will be considered as significant advantage)
• Working knowledge of English (both written and spoken, upper-intermediate level will be considered as an advantage)
• Computer skills (1C8 version, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, experience in SAP will be considered as advantage) etc.)
• Knowledge/experience in US GAAP/IFRS accounting
• Strong organizational, multitasking and time-management skills
• Ability to work in a team and work quickly
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Sense of responsibility.
How to apply?
1) First stage of the recruitment process is submitting the application form via PwC web-site using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox ('Apply for job' button)