Intern in Accounting and Tax Compliance Services
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) Ukraine is looking for a talented graduate to join our Tax practice as an Intern in Accounting and Tax Compliance. You will have a unique opportunity to see how to apply your theoretical knowledge gained during your University studies in real business cases.
As a member of PwC accounting and tax compliance team, you will be engaged in day-to-day accounting and tax support of our clients (multinational companies). Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Booking bank statement, acts of acceptance, delivery notes, VAT invoices (outcoming, incoming), revenues in 1c system;
- Maintenance of primary documents (requesting documents from suppliers, sorting, documents preparation);
- Putting fixed assets into use in 1c system;
- Communication with client (written, oral)+visiting the client's office and picking up the documents;
- Preparation of statistical reports;
- Assistance to a Consultant in VAT, CPT reports preparation;
- University degree in Finance or Mathematic-related subjects ( 4-5 year student or Graduate)
- Good command of spoken and written Ukrainian and Russian
- At least intermediate level of English
- IT literacy (MS Word, Excel)
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility,
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer?
- Work Schedule: Full-time
- Official employment and competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Additional cash bonuses for good performance
- Internship at PwC = University practice
- Professional development (ACCA certification is fully paid by the company)
- Personal development (communication, presentation skills, etc.)
- Travel opportunities where you get the chance to work at another PwC office elsewhere in the world
- Global networking
- Work with the best clients including those from Fortune Global 500 companies
- Comfortable office
- English classes in the office
- Yoga classes in the office
- Fruits in the office.