Supply chain lead (Unilever Ukraine)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
A better business. a better world. a better you.
Гнучка онлайн-платформа з контентом на будь-яку тематику
Можливість брати участь у крос-функціональних проектах
Тренінги по фізичному і ментальному здоров'ю
Гнучкі умови праці
Корпоративний транспорт на фабрику
The Unilever logistics network plays an important role in the process of delivering our products to customers and consumers, starting with purchasing raw materials and ending with the delivery of finished products to the shelves.
Our full-cycle supply chain covers eight areas of activity: development, production, procurement, logistics, customer service, planning, quality control and safety control, which means that you have a wide choice of opportunities to build your career in Supply Chain Unilever.
Unilever Ukraine is looking for a SUPPLY CHAIN LEAD
Job function: Supply Chain
Reports to: General Manager Ukraine
- Perform regular analysis of risks and contingencies in connection with the operations of the supply department in Ukraine
- Ensure that distributors and service providers in logistics area in Ukraine comply with the Company's quality and safety standards.
- To ensure compliance of the Company's products with the legal requirements of the departments of Ukraine.
- Ensure control of the budget of the supply department in Ukraine.
- To ensure effective procurement and operational control of suppliers of logistics services in the process of storage, transportation and repacking of goods in Ukraine.
- Choose and discuss contracts with suppliers of storage, transportation and repacking services in Ukraine
- Provide tracking of the main indicators of logistics services by suppliers of services in the field of logistics.
- To improve customer service in order to meet the needs of the company and customers
- Ensure control and efficiency of use of the company's resources (stock level of goods in a warehouse in Ukraine, cargo in transit, slow-moving goods) with a constant search for opportunities to improve the supply chain (processes, tools, systems, best practices) / optimization of the loss chain in the supply chain
- To ensure the timely implementation of innovative projects and projects for the supply of the company.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Plant\Factory process management will be a plus. Production expenses budgeting, operation running
- Manage a cross country team of around 15 direct reports.
Requirements / skills:
- University graduate
- SC management experience 7+ years
- 3+ years of experience in demand & supply planning / analytics areas within production international companies in leading positions
- Good understanding of SC processes (including customer and market knowledge, inbound\outbound logistics)
- This experience should have been gained in an FMCG environment
- Production management skills would be an asset
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of SAP
- Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth Mindset & Pro-active approach to problem solving in short term and ability to implement long term preventive activities
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups or major projects and initiatives.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Official employment in multinational company
- Benefit programme, including health and life insurance, MultiSport card
- Agile working philosophy
- Flexible online platform with content on any subject
- Participation in global, unique and innovative projects and the opportunity to share and exchange experience with colleagues from different countries
- A career at the company with long history.
If you are ready to take the opportunity to work at this position and you fulfill the above requirements, please apply your CV.