Business development manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team in Kyiv.
As Business Development Manager you will create and deliver the growth strategy within employers operating in Ukraine, Belarus and Caucasus States with a particular focus on the Big4 and corporates.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Developing the employer strategy and business plan in Ukraine, Belarus and Caucasus States with a specific focus on growth, reputation and influence
- Setting and monitoring performance targets to ensure employer strategy is achieved
- Ensuring a sales pipeline is managed in line with expected targets and objectives and reporting on progress against agreed targets
- Managing an agreed allocation of employer accounts, developing multi-level relationships, including top to top engagement
- Supporting the development of the internship program for graduates from targeted universities
- Understanding the implication of economics, market trends, developments in the corporate sector, activities of key competitors and product and service developments from ACCA on strategy for employers and wider ACCA business
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated to Master’s degree level
- Has significant experience in large international companies and possesses an understanding of finance and accountancy-related issues
- Has proven experience in sales management and business development (B2B and B2C), ideally in a professional service based environment
- Has proven knowledge of sales and business development frameworks, processes and techniques
- Has excellent project management skills
- Is an excellent communicator with first-class presentation skills, both written and oral, in Ukrainian, Russian and in English languages
- Has excellent and demonstrable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners.