Talent Searcher / Recruiter
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ControlPay is a Global freight audit solution provider. We are trusted Partner between our customers and their carriers. Every year we process millions of transport orders and invoices. Doing this by our own developed programs and supported by customers' service teams we achieve cost saving and visibility in the complex processes of our clients. This makes ControlPay the innovative and fast-growing company, leading the social responsible business on the market.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become Talent Searcher/Recruiter in our Kyiv office.
A successful candidate will collaborate with department managers and HR Team on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs, attract first-rate talent using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals to ensure lasting and successful placements.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/sites/social media etc.;
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media and other tools;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, hard skills, soft skills and experience on the first levels of recruitment process;
- Conduct telephone interviews, check references and assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Maintain external and internal reserves of the company;
- Present shortlisted candidates for the further recruitment stages and provide profile summaries;
- Provide weekly recruitment reports;
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Assist HR Team with various projects;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- Upper intermediate level of English;
- Experience working in HR sphere;
- Experience in IT recruitment is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills;
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to adapt rapidly changing working environment;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- People oriented and results driven approach.
What we offer to You:
- Dynamic business environment;
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Health care (medical insurance, office massage, yoga);
- Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
- Office close to Vasylkivska subway station;
- Free transfer from subway station - to the office.
Development opportunities include:
- Periodical performance and progress review (every 6 months);
- Internal training programs.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your CV