Talent Acquisition Assistant
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
Currently we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant for our Kyiv office to make our team even stronger.
- Work with job descriptions - composing according to EPAM format, job posting;
- Track Internal Employee Referral Program;
- Cooperate with freelance recruiters;
- Cooperate with accountant department: payments of external referrals, Djinni;
- Support an entire recruitment admin process as the key contact for the Recruitment Specialists, candidates;
- Schedule phone, face-to-face interviews;
- Administrate internal resources;
- Non-production hires when happen.
- 1 year of experience in Human Resources administration, ideally in IT Recruiting;
- Proficient knowledge of online advertisement and different candidate sourcing methods;
- A good command of the English language;
- Very strong business acumen, high customer orientation, strong attention to detail, excellent communication and consulting skills;
- Proficient in using MS Office;
- Must be highly motivated and able to work cross functionally.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events (parties, football, tennis, etc.).