Senior HR Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 25 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
- Create, maintain, support and, if necessary, implement HR processes into daily activities of an organizational unit (Adaptation, Evaluation, Career Development, Assessment, Internal and External Communications, etc.)
- Communicate with the managerial team and all unit employees on the regular basis
- Act as an advisor of EPAM managers on any HR-related issues
- Implement and support monitoring employees' satisfaction rate within a department
- Set up the regular reporting and evaluation of the key HR KPIs within a department
- Develop and coordinate HR strategy for a definite unit, and in case of necessity act as a driver of changes that would bring the unit to better overall results
- Formulate critical issues discovered in People Management of an organizational unit and come up with reasonable solutions and appropriate changes
- Strengthen and support the company internal HR brand and internal communications within a unit (TownHalls, HR newsletters, articles)
- Maintain the communication within business unit and internal departments;
- Support internal HR Programs
- Deal with event management (team building and recognition events)
- Completed higher education;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience as HR Specialist with good understanding of HR processes;
- Ability to run set of tasks within assigned process and contribute to group work;
- Readiness to take responsibility for own tasks completion and proper escalation in case of unexpected circumstances;
- Previous experience in IT company would be a big plus;
- Familiarity with IT production process and key roles in IT production would be a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- English B1 or higher.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path;
- Social package - medical insurance, sports;
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- English classes with certified English teachers.