з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
International Charitable Foundation «SOS Children's Villages» is looking for a professional to join out team at the position of SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR.
- University degree in languages, marketing, communication or similar.
- Understanding of work specifics in non-governmental sector.
- Ability to identify with the vision, mission and values of SOS Children's Villages.
- Think and act in a strategic way and to be open to innovation and change.
- Have an interest in child protection topics.
- Have creative and critical thinking.
- Like to work in an international setting and with customers from varying cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to represent the area of sponsorship services within the national association.
- Design and create innovative, inspiring messages for sponsors and donors.
- Ability to convey complex issues in written communication with donors.
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Like to work with or within a team and virtual team.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Positive and professional approach: highly organised, results oriented, using initiative and keeping commitments.
- Experience working with Databases.
- Experience working with photo and video editors, as an advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Communicate with sponsors and donors: design written and visual messages directed at sponsors and donors and write exciting, honest and inspiring messages for them.
- Act as intermediary between sponsors and children of programmes to safeguard the respective rights and interest of both groups.
- Participate in organisation of sponsorship work in the country and assure/monitor quality.
- Implement and follow up on international project aimed towards increasing the level of service quality and stewardship towards donors and sponsors.
- Participate in networking with sponsorship co-workers at programme level.
- Possibility to make a difference in Ukrainian social sphere - support children in need.
- Interesting and dynamic work in international team.
- New tasks and new challenges.
- Professional and personal development.
- Posibility of national and international business trips.
- Official employment according to the legislation.
If you are ready to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter by 18 August 2019 to our email.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.