Audit Assistant / Audit Department
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deloitte is seeking an Audit Assistant to join the Audit Department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Our Audit department not only carries out audits of the financial statements of companies in compliance with local and international standards but also helps its clients to achieve their business objectives, strengthen risk management and improve transparency.
The role will involve:
• Participation in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with local and international accounting standards
• Work as part of a team checking client's financial documents and providing client-focused services
• Interaction with clients daily, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry representatives
• University degree in Economics/Audit/Finance or other
• Basics of accounting knowledge
• Good knowledge of English
• Knowledge of MS Office applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook
• Willingness to travel around Ukraine
• Desire to work as a part of a team
• Experience in accounting will be an advantage
• Readiness to work full-time
• Competitive market-level salary
• Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
• Support in gaining a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
• Opportunities for fast career growth
• Heath insurance since 1st working day
• Cozy office space and friendly energetic environment
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact on the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte, we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and concerning the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field but who can also partner with us - candidates who can adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential and we can offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte's key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative, which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details to complete the application process.