з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
On behalf of our Client, company operates in worldwide luxury business, we are looking for Accountant (part-time), Kiev
- Perform accounting of Wholesale transactions, Fixed assets and low cost materials
- Process stock purchase operations in 1C and in NSI
- Effectively cooperate with the Brands and Logistics department to achieve efficiency and improve all operations
- Maintain general ledgers and perform recording of purchase operations on a monthly basis
- Calculate and record COGS including customs duties & fees in both systems
- Generate Daily Purchases Book including control over source documentation accuracy (Acts of work done, Invoice-Facturas) monthly
- Organize effective cooperation with contractors and suppliers of related services on the subject of timely and accurate source documentation preparation
- Perform reconciliation of closing balances minimum once a year
- Organize preparation of necessary documentation during internal/external audits, Tax inspections, etc
- Registration of Tax invoices in the CRTI
- Interchangeability with main accountant
- Take response for other accounting of operating expenses and cash procedures, assisting Chief Accountant.
- Degree in Accounting, Auditing or similar, and preferably Statutory accounting certificate or similar qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting department / audit company dealing with accounting of expenses
- Good practical knowledge of accounting
- Experience with 1C
- Knowledge of tax regulations
- Basic written and spoken English, Russian, Ukrainian.
- Company offers competitive compensation package, office in Leonardo BC, good and friendly environment.