Sales Manager (not key accounts)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
- Long Term Strategy: development and keeping up to date 3 years profitable growth plan for entire Division of Sales and top clients (assortment, prices, promotion, distribution, sales policy, etc.);
- Business Development: analysis of key growth areas, definition and implementation of strategy;
- P&L Management: budgeting, monitoring and delivery of agreed off invoice sales, back margin (year-end rebates, business development fund), net sales, gross profit. Implementation of price increases;
- Operational Excellence: most accurate sales forecasting (participation in forecast meetings, solving eventual overstocks, obsoletes), management of account receivables;
- Monitoring of Business: preparation of max. quarterly concise and action-oriented business review, competitive analysis, with special focus on key customers, top growth potentials. Comments to top line sales development should be send every month to GM and peers;
- Top Customer Relations: build and develop very good relations with top customers, potential once;
- Strategic Negotiation: take personal responsibility to conduct most important once;
- Collaboration with Marketing (assortment, prices, promotions), Logistics (frequency and minimum value of deliveries to customers, forecast and stock management, account receivables) and Finance (profitability, legal aspects, tax deductibility);
- People Management: evaluating, recruiting, training (stationery, on the job), coaching, giving feedback and motivating team members, making sure everyone knows WHAT to do (qualitative and quantitative quarterly and yearly targets), HOW to do it (strategy, BiC behaviors & values) and being MOTIVATED to do so;
- Present Ukraine in international meetings, share Best Practices.
- Higher education, university degree;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Sales, in FMCG sector;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in People management;
- Knowledge of the market and customers;
- Experience in establishing and implementing sales targets and motivating people to achieve these targets;
- English - advanced level.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.