- Assistance to senior staff in a wide range of Human Capital services, in particular, in different analytical researches and surveys.
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance, Applied Mathematics or any equivalent
- Advanced user of MS Excel and other applications of MS Office, MS Access, PowerPoint
- Fluent English, Russian, Ukrainian (both written and oral)
- Strong analytical skills§Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Positive attitude to work and challenging assignments
Work schedule: Part-time/Full-time
We offer you a chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with wide range of international and Ukrainian organizations, attractive remuneration package and opportunities to develop professionally.
Should you have any questions, contact the Recruitment team