Оператор службы поддержки
от 650 до 850 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Livingston Research is a young and dynamic Ed-Tech company that has been on the market for 10 years.
Our mission is to provide students with educational support enabled by technology, connecting millions of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework related issues.
We are looking for driven problem-solvers who enjoy the challenge and are willing to go above and beyond for the position of an Account Manager!
Account manager’s task is to process all orders that come into our system by providing quality support to our freelance copywriters at the same time functioning as their direct supervisors.
Account manager is responsible for managing various issues that occur from the moment the order is paid up until the moment it is completed.
Your job is to facilitate an understanding between the client and the copywriter and make sure that the order is processed smoothly and all of the potential issues are prevented and eliminated at early stages.
Do not miss an opportunity to make an impact!
Our ideal candidate:
- Has fluent level of spoken and written English
- Possesses excellent communication skills (i.e. is able to communicate with different people, is persuasive, polite and coherent)
- Is willing to work night shifts (at least 2 night shifts per week; 11 pm till 7 am)
- Is decisive, proactive and responsible
- Can think on one’s feet and hopefully, knows what thinking on one’s feet means
- Is a multitasker and can quickly shift attention from one problem to another
- Is able to gather and analyze the facts and reach the best decision; his/her decisions are logical
- Is adaptable and patient
- Knows how to cope with the stressfulness of the job and can work under pressure
- Is a team player
- Order management, i.e. efficiently resolving various issues that happen with orders (i.e. lack of guidelines, unclear instructions, plagiarism, missed deadlines, additional requirements from clients, requests to improve/adjust the order etc.);
- Order allocation, i.e. manual distribution of problematic orders among freelance сopywriters;
- Communication with writers, i.e. resolving various writers' concerns starting with unclear instructions and guiding the writer through his account via system messages, email, Skype and phone calls;
- Cooperation with other departments regarding various issues, including client’s questions and requests, bug reporting etc.
In return for your awesomeness, we offer:
- Opportunity to challenge yourself and develop your critical and analytical thinking
- A chance to develop your problem-solving skills even further;
- Competitive salary in US dollars ($660−900 based on hourly rate & number of shifts you’re willing to take plus);
- Performance-based bonuses;
- 14 calendar days of paid vacation per year;
- Mandatory 35 vacation days per year (including 14 paid ones);
- 18−26 shifts per month depending on the seasonality;
- 8-hour working shifts with a 30-minute paid break;
- Extra compensation if you take more than 23 shifts per month;
- Non-monetary perks such as rewards for good performance, holidays celebration etc.;
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team with a constant access to HR manager;
- Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team;
- Corporate outings and team-building activities several times a year;
- Comfortable, amazing office in the heart of Kyiv (5−7 mins walking distance from Universytet or Zoloti Vorota metro stations);
- Unlimited coffee/tea, snacks and fruits, pizza Tuesdays;
- Bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
Ready to make a change in your life? Apply now and have no regrets!