Government Relations Manager
з/п не указана
Fixed-term until the end of September 2020, reporting to CORPORATE AFFAIRS & COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
A highly motivated and qualified professional is needed for the role of Government Relations Manager
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This position plays an important role in establishing and developing contacts in government regulatory and business communities.
This role will have responsibility for implementing all activities within the Corporate Affairs & Communications Ukraine strategy and acting as JTI representative in all Industry and business associations.
- Monitor and assess economic, legislative and regulatory developments and keep the business informed about any changes & potential business impact.
- Build and maintain effective relationships within government and business communities for potential engagement on regulatory matters
- Coordinate industry programs and corporate initiatives to promote a strong JTI corporate image and to ensure the favorable operating environment for JTI business activities in Ukraine
- Shape regulatory environment through membership in industry and other business associations, and regulatory bodies’ work groups
- Develop advocacy materials; ensure that company’s position is reflected in advocacy submissions developed by industry association, relevant business associations and regulatory bodies work groups
- Assess worldwide excise tax and other fiscal-related experience and trends, evaluate their applicability to the national context and assess potential business impact.
- Monitor worldwide developments and trends in tobacco-related issues; evaluate applicability to the national context and business impact
- Participate in internal and external fiscal-related educational programs, public events
What are we looking for?
You as a professional have:
- University degree in business, economics, law or other related fields
- Multi-year experience within government/regulatory agencies, consulting or significant local firms
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian legislation sphere
- Good knowledge of policy-making processes
Also, you have:
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian
- Experienced user of MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills will be an advantage
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click “Apply”. You will be redirected to our Career Site.
More information about career opportunities at JTI Ukraine is now available on our Facebook page.