Area Sales Manager (Eastern Europe)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1600+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
The role of Area Sales Manager is part of the global sales organization and will be responsible for the total revenue across the 3shape product portfolio. The position will report to Regional Country Manager as part of the EMEA sales region and will be based at the 3shape office in Kyiv, Ukraine
This individual will be responsible for the future success of 3Shape’s business in the region, managing approximately 10 markets. He or she will be involved in defining the sales strategy for the markets.
The Area Sales Manager (Eastern Europe and Russia) will be responsible in the direct management and development of resellers in the region. This would be a role for an experienced sales leader, ideally in the dental/medical devices business. Someone who can set direction but also build trust & confidence with both the partners, end-users and key opinion leaders across the markets.
Historically most resellers have been focused towards dental labs, however with the TRIOS® intraoral product customers such as clinics are also demanding a need for training and support towards end-users.
- Develop and implement short- and long-term sales plans and objectives
- Reseller /Dealer performance management & support with structured follow up
- Understand the needs of key customers (current and potential) and the marketplace
- Stimulate a great customer experience for 3Shape customers throughout the sales process
- Drive the culture of organizational accountability, teamwork through personal relationship development, communication, and leadership
- Industry experience and/or knowledge of Medical Devices / dental is desirable.
- Proven track record in driving sales revenue and key account management, including performance management
- Experience with annual business planning, forecast, budget tracking & resource utilization
- Experience developing standards and processes to manage the business effectively
- Understanding and have experience of working at an international company with strong corporate values and guidelines
- Able to create and establish a clear sales process; Lead, Sales, Training, Support.
- Works with visible thought and processes – models and methods
Furthermore, we expect you to be:
- Trust worthy with a strong personal accountability to do business ‘the 3Shape way’ with reference to the mission, vision and values of the company
- Fluent in English & Russian - both in writing and orally
- Analytical and think in ways of strategy, structure and execution
- A business and sales developer – not an administrator
- Persistent and able to go the extra mile when required
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Always ready for change
- Thrive in a high paced environment with many changing challenges
- Robust – the ability to enter into a professional discussion and hold your own ground
- You are willing to travel and can expect +100 travel days a year
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
- Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!