Senior React +WebGl developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About the project:
We are looking for talented software engineers for the joint project with one of the global leading brands in software and hardware development to supply autonomous driving capabilities for the one of the world’s largest automotive companies.
What will you do:
In close cooperation with stakeholders from the customers’ side you will be developing web simulation tool for autonomous driving, covering number of simulated scenarios where vehicle autonomous algorithms will be tested against different real world like inputs, such as identification of obstacles, road signs, dynamic traffic, etc…
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, computer science, computational science, mathematics or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience,
- Core web technologies (HTML5, CSS)
- Client-side 3D display using WebGL and/or OpenGL
- React web framework is a must.
- Defining and designing software functionality
- Distributed version control system; for example Git,BitBucket, etc..
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Unit test frameworks; for example, xUnit or MSTest
- Client-side web application state management with for example ngrx/store, Vuex, or Redux
- CSS pre-processors such as Less or Sass
- Module bundler; for example Webpack, Rollup, or Parcel
- Web service development and integration
- Integration with databases
- Experience with 3D graphics; for example, WebGL, OpenGL, ITK, VTK, Inventor including volumetric (voxel-based) rendering
- Experience developing modeling and simulation software.