As a member of EY TP team, you will participate in the execution of different types of engagements ranging from projects on the preparation of local TP documents to multinational projects on implementation of the recent BEPS initiatives.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Operating with different TP related databases such as BvD Ruslana, BvD Amadeus, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, RoyaltyStat, etc.
- Processing downloads from databases and conducting benchmarking studies
- Conducting industry and market analysis
- Reviewing and analyzing documents and information prepared and provided by the clients.
- University degree in Finance or Mathematic-related subjects (recent graduate)
- Knowledge of tax laws is a big plus
- Good command of spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian
- IT literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Schedule: Full-time