As an Ad Tagging Specialist, you will use tools and methodologies to identify, classify, track and tag advertisements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily viewing of the U.S. broadcast stream to locate ads;
- Identify advertisers;
- Research their new ads;
- Tag the ads using the advertisement tracking software.
The goal is to tag advertisements as quickly and accurately as possible so that our Client can provide their customers with real-time creative tracking. The customers include political campaigns tracking their opponents’ coverage, and media outlets invested in telling a comprehensive story around campaigns. We will provide necessary training.
- Excellent American English listening skills – MUST Have
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Internet knowledge and research skills
- Basic understanding and interest in US politics is a plus
- Ability to learn applications and databases
- Strong time management skills
Flexible work Schedule:
- Monday-Friday: full day with flexible start (8 hours). Start from 9 am, 10 am, 11 am,12 pm, 1pm or 2 pm
- Monday-Friday: part time with flexible start (4 hours). Start from 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
- You can choose the start time, but cannot change it everyday, you have to have a fixed shift
What We Offer:
- Comfortable, well-equipped and freshly renovated offices
- 2 locations are available: 1) metro Levoberezhnaya 2) metro Svyatoshin / Zhitomirskaya
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities
- Positive and friendly office culture
- No dress code
- Fresh brewed coffee and great tea selection
- Social events.