About the project
We’re looking for a full-stack web developer for our Teamplify project. Teamplify is a personal assistant for developer teams. It was initially developed as a tool for our internal use. Now we’re taking it public.
- We’re looking for developers from the middle to senior level. We expect that you have 3+ years of experience in web development, including work with Django. We also expect that you have some experience with front-end frameworks, or that you’re at least interested in working on user interfaces and ready to learn and grow in that area.
- Good communication and analytic skills are required. Your work will include requirements analysis, research, and decision-making about software architecture and implementation details.
- The language requirements are:
- English — at least intermediate;
- Russian — required, our development team speaks Russian
- Salary: from 2300 to 5000 $ per month, after taxes. The range is wide as we are considering specialists of both middle and senior levels.
- Free work schedule. We have no time-tracking, minimum bureaucracy, paid vacations and sick leaves, free English classes, Macbook for work, VHI etc.
- Backend: Python 3.8, Django 2.2, AWS Aurora (MySQL), Redis, Celery;
- Frontend: React.js, GraphQL, Webpack, CSS modules, SASS;
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS, CloudFormation, ECS, Github, Jenkins, Sentry.
How to apply:
After your response we will send a link to an application form. Then we'll study your answers and send you a test coding challenge.
After you’ve completed the test we’ll invite you for an interview on Skype. There will be no coding challenges during the interview, ours are always homework.