- Managing all aspects of online dashboards development process
- Business analysis work (requirements collection, negotiations with stakeholders)
- Data visualization, data quality management, performance tuning
- Transformation and development of the reporting systems (BI + Oracle, BI + Hive)
- Specifications on data integration and data flow development in Oracle database
- Managing user permissions on BI system
- Holding up trainings for end users and preparing documentation
- Experience as business analyst (requirements collection, negotiations with stakeholders), experience at reports preparation for senior management;
- Ability to structure and solve complex, ambiguous problems. Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills;
- 1+ years of BI tool development experience (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI etc.)
- strong SQL skills - 3+ years of exp.
- advanced MS Office user (esp. Excel)
- English – upper-intermediate and higher.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.