Content Marketing Manager (Digital department)
з/п не указана
Terrasoft is a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.
Terrasoft Global Marketing Team is looking for a talented and passionate Content marketing manager.
- Develop and coordinate with stakeholders the concept of the corporate web pages (content structure, messaging, competitors' content analysis).
- Write marketing texts for the corporate website (products, services, company technologies, industry opportunities descriptions).
- Prepare the related marketing content for creatio products (presentations, documents).
- Proofread and edit the website content provided by other teams.
- Liaise with external contractors to ensure the regional language website versions consistency.
- Collaborate with other teams during the content preparation process (marketing, designers, sales, R&D).
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Strong content/technical writing skills.
- Experience in writing, editing, proofreading, and copywriting in corporate style.
- Passion for technology and business.
- Ability to execute and manage content creation for projects from start to finish.
- Ability to analyze and effectively use research to write insight-driven copy.
- Ability to manage heavy workload and flexibility to adapt to changing conditions.
- Positive energy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work in a leading software company.
- Unique experience of working with global markets.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional training.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Corporate gym and cafe.
If you like a dynamic environment that allows you to gain new exciting experience, apply all your skills, set new challenges and get wonderful team, this is the job for you!