KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 153 countries, more than 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG in Ukraine is looking for an Intern/ Consultant to join the IT Advisory Group.
What we do:
KPMG IT Advisory and Cyber Advisory provides services in area of:
- Digital Strategy and Transformation. Omnichannel transformation, Cloud strategy, Data Quality, ML/AI
- Digital CFO and business processes automation. IT architecture development. IT-systems selection and implementation (including, ERP, CRM, RPA)
- Cyber. Information security audits. Incident management and response. SOC implementation (Security Operations Centers). GDPR and data privacy
- Research best practices and methodologies in KPMG firm's resources and open sources;
- Prepare presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and other business development materials;
- Assist senior team members in project tasks execution (e.g. documenting, prepare models and calculations in Microsoft Excel, etc.);
- Participate in client engagements for private and public sector clients. Solve client problems, come up with recommendations and improvement ideas;
- Participate in client meetings, prepare necessary documentation (meeting minutes, summaries, etc.).
- Understanding Concepts of IT Architecture, IT Governance, SLDC, Scrum/Agile, PMO;
- Preferable: AI/ML tools and methodologies;
- Graduate or final-year student (able to work full time), strong academic record;
- All majors considered, with preference for computer science, information security or economy;
- Fluent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must;
- Experience of working with MS Office, especially in creating PowerPoint presentations;
- Enjoys solving complex problem using fact-driven approach;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines;
- Enthusiastic, can-do approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoys working in a team;
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments.
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- International assignment opportunities.
Internship lasts for 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered Consultant positions in IT Advisory practice.