Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Senior Manager, Client Success, Data Products , we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Reporting to the Head of Go to Market, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa’s Data Products team in Ukraine, helping bridge client needs with relevant and impactful data products and solutions. You will managing a set of customer accounts to drive adoption, active usage and measure KPIs to track success. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience growing top performing customer success and experience accounts within a data and/or software-as-a-service business.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Design and implement best practices for building long-term strategic relationships with our customers
- Influence and educate customers to align them on best practices. Identify ways to optimize each step in the customer lifecycle and drive engagement
- Ensure all customers have a clearly defined value proposition and are measuring benefits
- Track and analyze new KPIs that can drive success across the organization, and adjust operational processes to hit these new KPIs
- Promote a customer-centric mindset
- Actively work on renewing and expanding customer contracts
- Work closely with internal team to relay customer needs, pain points, and experiences to drive product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization
- Work with Marketing to contribute to customer reference program
What we’re after:
- Have experience in customer success and enterprise B2B organizations
- Have a high standard for excellence and feel a great sense of satisfaction when customers are successful
- Successful at retaining and growing client contracts
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy and play close attention to the needs of customers
- Are technically capable and can converse effectively with technical customers and internal teams
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, but not required
- Financial industry experience is a large plus
- Proficient Russian/Ukrainian and English speaker.