As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to the Head of Go to Market, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa’s Data Products team in Kyiv, helping bridge client needs with relevant predictive scores and credit underwriting products. You will be the subject matter expert and solutions specialist who will work closely with clients driving the sales life cycle all the way through implementation. Experience working in credit under writing and have worked in a financial institution on the consumer or the business credit side.
As the Business Development lead for predictive scores and underwriting products you will work closely with account execs to manage the pipeline and get involved early in the sales cycle. You will have relevant technical and analytical solution expertise along with client sales experience to drive adoption of various predictive scores. You will collaborate across our regional product marketing, operations, sales and global product teams to build relevant sales materials, tools and provide feedback to the teams to build out a robust product roadmap. You will manage a robust sales pipeline and actively drive clients through the stages and to closure. You are comfortable, adept in client conversations, and are proactive in driving activity and engagement. You are highly motivated and driven by sales quotas and targets, and has shown to be a top performer consistently.
- 7- 10 years of sales experience in complex predictive scores and analytics product sales
- Highly technical and analytical able to talk to data science folks and handle complex questions relating to methodology and validation
- Experience working with clients to integrate scores into their algorithms to drive business decisions
- Comfortable selling and managing a pipeline
- Prior experience working with sales targets and has consistently delivered above target
- Experience working with financial institutions
- Deep knowledge and experience on analytical, data science, related products and solutions
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, and experience working matrixed organizations
- Creative, analytical problem solver
- Self-starter with ability to build and manage programs from scratch
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt and move quickly to accomplish goals
- Proficient Russian/Ukrainian and English speaker.