Tricog is the worlds largest platform for providing instant cardiologist certified ECG, Echo and Holter report. Tricog is a next-generation healthcare enterprise enabled by modern technology and expertise from a dedicated team of specialists. Tricog is on a mission to save precious lives by providing the fastest and most accurate solution.
Tricog is a fast-growing company and has entered in 12 different countries in the last 12 months. In many of these countries, Tricog has changed the way healthcare is delivered and in the process enabled to save thousands of lives at the moment that matter.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader with a business background, technical depth, and communication skills capable of engaging with cross-functional teams focused on and defining Tricog’s strategy and solution in Russia, Ukraine, and Poland.
You will start working as an individual contributor and build a strong team as the company grows.
Role & Responsibilities:-
Responsible for the creation of GTM for Russia, Ukraine, and Poland. This would involve working with distributors, customers, OEM manufacturers, and regulatory bodies.
Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market. Build relationships with potential partners in the healthcare space
You will address “Big Rocks” that have market-moving potential. These may include the identification of strategic deals or non-linear growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Experience in healthcare space is preferred - Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and high desire to grow and fast track career over the near future - Fluent in English
- Experience in world-class healthcare companies in solution sales for software, hardware or IT services
- Strong skills to execute on projects under tight deadlines
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities
Commercial/ Relationship Acumen
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level and Technical executives with the ability “to sell business value” and “sell on technical merits”
- Strong project management skills - Ability to connect the dots and prepare a plan - Strong project execution skills involving working with multiple stakeholders - Willingness to travel 50-75% of the time