з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
- Develop category management approach within the company in line with the European guidelines, promote the category understanding among marketing and sales team;
- Propose, implement and follow up category management approach to customers, according to customers’ needs and expectations, and based on internal strategy;
- Prepare category management customer presentation, actively participate in meetings and obtain agreements for projects (together with KAMs);
- Identify and seize opportunity of assortment optimization, shelf structure and organization, signage and other material;
- Build argumentation to convince the retailer to modify the shelf exposure, propose planogram with strong reasoning and data support;
- Coordinate the implementation of the projects within retailers, organize and supervise all actions related;
- Ensure follow-up of the implemented recommendations;
- Maintain permanent contact with the retailer in order to build a partnership and act as the expert of the category;
- Analyze market results (GfK, Nielsen) for each category in order to provide clear interpretations and recommendation for internal audience (marketing, sales, general management, headquarter) and external audience (customer);
- Analyze sales data coming from customers and provide recommendation to sales and marketing team, including assortment reviews if required;
- Participate actively at the elaboration of trade support material for each category, together with marketing team, including merchandising guidelines by channel and planograms (if required customer by customer);
- Support marketing department in elaborating brand/product selling stories based on category needs and company competitive elements;
- Advise and participate at the construction and review of marketing and sales plan according to the category expertise and category growth vision;
- Whenever necessary, initiate shopper researches and gather shopper insights, providing clear action plans and recommendation.
- Higher education, university degree;
- 3+ years of experience in catman or mix sales and trade marketing;
- Experience in negotiations and customer relation management;
- Good knowledge of panels (gfk/nielsen);
- Operation of software for merchandising;
- Excel, Power Point - advanced level;
- English intermediate level.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.