Colnect is a worldwide community of collectors. Our website offers collectors around the world unique services in 60+ languages. While we've implemented a responsive design so that people can use Colnect on their mobile, we're sure proper native mobile apps can provide a much better experience.
We need an independent, responsible, dedicated, self-motivated, efficient and creative mobile developer who will use our Colnect API to build native mobile apps.
Work is freelance, full-time and location-independent. Ideal for travel lovers and people who hate commuting and dressing up for an office ;)
- Experience with developing a mobile app from design to release on a public app store or marketplace
- Responsibility for own tasks and getting things done without constant guidance
- Have a workspace with a fast Internet connection and a fast personal computer
- Intermediate English as our work environment is in English. While your English doesn't have to be immaculate, you should be able to communicate with others in written and sometimes spoken English.
- Freelance-style work, you can set your own schedule and be anywhere you want.
- Our dev team is small so bureaucracy at a minimum.
- Work hours (170 per month) logged with a time tracking app which takes screenshots.
- Daily online communication, mostly written but voice conversations as well.
In order to apply for this position, you should fill out the application form that you will receive by email.
We reply to ALL applicants so if you haven't heard from us in 3 days, write to us.
Looking forward to working with you :)