KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
What we do:
Our Team performs audit procedures of the first level and prepares working papers for the audit engagement. All members are active, responsible, and energetic person who are eager to grow professionally in audit.
What will you be involved in?
- Performing audit procedures of the first level
- Preparing working papers for the audit engagement
- Interacting with seniors on the audit engagement
- Provision of support in performing procedures for tax and advisory departments on requested basis
Who are we looking for?
- 3-6 year students of Economics/Finance or candidates with minimum experience
- Active, responsible, flexible and energetic
- With strong analytical skills
- Intermediate level of English
- With a drive to grow professionally
What do we offer?
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- International assignment opportunities
- Fair compensation and social package
- Part-time employment, flexible working schedule
- Participation in CSR projects
Start day: January 2020